"Things won are done,
Joy's Soul lies in the Doing."
- William Shakespeare

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Handmade Christmas - Take 3

This one is sort of a reprise.  But I'll tell you what...I can't get enough!

So, you know I've been making batches of Lavender-Tea Tree Spray, as prezzies.  Then, it came to my bumbling brain that not everyone likes lavender...(I know, how silly of them!)...so, I decided to come up with another version.

And here it is!


Refresh Orange Room Spray

Ingredients
1 tsp pure orange essential oil*
2 tsp vodka
4 oz distilled or sparkling water

*When using essential oils, do buy a good quality oil, preferably organic.  Considering the small amount you use in each spray bottle, a little goes a long way, and you'll have plenty for making multiple gifts.  Plus, who wants to be inhaling nasty, fake stuff?*

Combine all ingredients in a 4 oz spray bottle, shake thoroughly, and there you go!  The scent is absolutely delicious.  A beautiful, awakening, clean scent.  I will confess to feeling ever-so-slightly hungry after spraying it.  For oranges, of course.


I wouldn't recommend using this one as a linen spray, as the orange oil does have some color to it.  But spray freely, with abandon, around the room.  It'll make everyone happy!

Happy Winter Solstice!

No comments:

Post a Comment