"Things won are done,
Joy's Soul lies in the Doing."
- William Shakespeare

Friday, January 27, 2012

Worthwhile

Today, was a day of grace, I must say.


After several weeks of storms, snow, ice, power outages...and nary a redeeming ray of sunshine to be seen, I rather felt as if I were teetering on the brink of major meltdown.  (If you ask the Mister, he may say that I slipped into that brink for a wee moment last night.  So don't ask him.)  I don't know if this is true for everyone, but going without sunshine for weeks on end is hard on this gal.  Thus, today, today my friends, when that gorgeous orb showed its brilliant self in a cloudless sky, I was nearly jumping for joy.

Well, I may not have jumped so much...but the Kiddos certainly did.



Brisk fresh air, sunshine, and a couple of radiantly happy Kiddos...that is a seriously worthwhile way to spend your time.



(Do you know, the Girl has her hair in her face about 85% of the time?  Don't know how she stands it, but there you go.)
 
That sunshine couldn't have come at a more needed time.  Cheers for good weather!


May you have a lovely weekend, filled with grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment