"Things won are done,
Joy's Soul lies in the Doing."
- William Shakespeare

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cheap & Cheerful

A feature where I share a good deal I happen upon...be it wine, food, or just something fun...If you have something Cheap & Cheerful you'd like to share, leave a link or suggestion in the Comments section at the end of this post!  Enjoy!

So, this time it's not a food item.  Nor is it wine.  Nope.  Undeniably related to food, though...


Check these nifty little guys out.  I found these reusable mesh bags, made by Earthwise, at Fred Meyer, recently.  And, get this:  $1.99!  For a pack of three!  Sweet deal, right?



I've been using them for a couple of weeks, and totally loving them.  They're breathable, and I don't know much about the science behind my claim here, but the produce contained in them seems to stay lovely and fresh, just a little bit longer. 



Oh, and washable too!  How nice to know these are out there, and imminently affordable.  One less thing heading to the landfill, right?


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment