"Things won are done,
Joy's Soul lies in the Doing."
- William Shakespeare

Monday, August 15, 2011

Off the Needles


Haha!  I so love when I get a project completed - especially when I receive a gift card for the yarn shop for my birthday...and kind of want perhaps, maybe, oh gee, to make something for myself.  I almost feel like I shouldn't be bragging (or blogging) this one, because it was so super simple...so simple, in fact, that I said to the Mister that I needed a more challenging project next time. 

Anyway, it's called the Seesaw Shrug.  My Ravelry notes here.  I love it, the girl loves it, we're all good.


It's a dancy sort of sweater...perfect for a jaunt on a somewhat sunny day.  Or a spin through the flowers.


As you do.


Whoa...got a little dizzy there.

I'm off to visit the cuzzies for a few days...see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment