"Things won are done,
Joy's Soul lies in the Doing."
- William Shakespeare

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Two Down

I guess I've been a little absent of late.  From the blog anyway.  I am more than present in the day to day stuff of Life.  So, for the moment, computer and camera time have taken a back seat to everything else going on.  Cooking I still manage to make time for, I mean, a girl's gotta eat, right?  (Not to mention a girl's hungry Kiddos and Mister.)  I will have a recipe, or several, for you very soon.  But for now, a quickie.

Christmas is on its way!  And knitting is another activity which I am managing to squeeze into any spare moment, here and there.  Christmas prezzies...Two Down...lots more to go!


A finished pair of mittens (pattern here) for the Girl.  Which she thinks are for her cousin, because I knitted them in front of her, and they turned out way to big for the cuzzie.  A lavender hat for said cuzzie, work in progress, pattern available here, on SouleMama.  And a grown-up hat, nearly finished, just need to weave in the ends.  (That counts as one of the Two Down, people!)

And here and there, a row or two on my Genevieve pullover:


The body is complete, working on the arms now.  Good stuff.

I hope you are all blessed with a lovely Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing my darling daughter!!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete